The golf course in Soldeu is the highest in Europe, at 2250 meters. The 9-hole course was a project undertaken by British architect Jeremy Pern. The course provides a spectacular view of the mountainous landscape. These views, and the quality service you will receive, make this one of the most unique golf clubs in the world. The 9-hole, 33-par course occupies an area of 16 hectares and has a total length of 2,590 metres.
Access to the course is by the 8-seater Soldeu gondola lift.
Opening date: 2nd July, 2016
Date closing: 25th September, 2016
Dates are subject to possible changes.
Opening times: 10:00h-19:00h
Perimeter length (pedestrian route): 3,200 m
Characteristics: 9 holes - par 33, 1 par 5 (500 m), 4 par 4 and 4 par 3
- Green fee price includes the foot day pass of Soldeu’s cable-car
- Teeing off every 15 minutes
- The course can be used by children over 5 years old (provided they meet the necessary requirements)
- Check availability of buggies for moving around the course
- Golf Soldeu can be accessed via the Soldeu cable car (TC8 Soldeu)
- Obstacles: bunkers and 2 water hazards
- Practice facilities: driving range and putting greens
- Club house: golf school and equipment hire
The ticket will be sent within 24 hours in a seperate e-mail.